Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Starlight Orchestra Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zarenwen

re: App: Zarenwen

The application submitted by Zarenwen is as follows:

Quote:
What is the name of your Character on Landroval.:
Zarenwen

What kind of experience do you have with the LOTRO Music system?:
I used to play abc music files manually for many years. Last year I learnt how to use Songbook at Forte's Academy of Music. Which I am still using.

What type of instrument would you prefer as your Primary instrument?:
Clarinet

What type of instrument would you prefer as your Secondary instrument?:
Flute

Which LOTRO instruments are you actually able to currently use?:
ALL

Are you part of another music group? And, if so which?:
I am in 3 bands at present Skarn on Landroval & on Crickhollow I am with the Second Breakfast Kinship & play in 2 of their bands Dulcet Tones & Breakfast Club.

I have the Songbook plugin:
True

I know how to go into music mode and go into sync mode using the Songbook Plugin.:
Yes

While we use the Songbook plugin to run our music, you know how to go into music mode and go into sync mode manually.:
Yes

Before a scheduled performance we will be setting up atleast an hour of rehearsal on a day before the event. Will you be available for rehearsals?:
Yes

Prior to Concerts we will hold a sound checksl. Will you be available for the sound check & performance? About 1 hour 15 minutes total?:
Yes

What time range /servertime are your most available to perform?:
I am on GM+10 so usually I am available from 2 pm server time onwards most days, I can get up earlier if necessary. I live in Australia so am ahead in time to the USA.

Would you like to help with staging our performances, either as FX staff, Dance Leaders, Usher-Vendors?:
No

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Starlight Orchestra Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: